These Adapt insoles have been superseded by a new model that has a removable meta-pad. Otherwise, they're identical. This is your chance to get a smoking deal today!
What you need to know: Lintaman's new upgrade Adapt Insoles:
- Improve your shoe fit; giving a firmer, more comfortable connection to your bike with less need to tweak the dials during rides.
- Mold entirely to your foot shape, thanks to their memory foam footbed and ultralight, adaptable-position carbon fiber arch support.
- Boost your ride experience for just 42g (XS) to 70g (XL).
- Have a metatarsal pad for a more ergonomic distribution of pedalling forces under your midsole, relaxing your foot and improving comfort.
- Mitigate hotspots and pain points under your foot, and can improve both leg comfort and joint alignment.
- Upgrade your underfoot fit for the 70-100% of your pedalling power delivered through the soles of your feet.
- Are shipped for free inside the European Union when you purchase on this site.
Why upgrade your insoles?
Out of sight, out of mind. That's really what is happening here. A well-fitting shoe feels great, but a shoes’ closing system will only adapt the shape and tightness of your shoe to the upper side of your feet. This means your foot can still slide around, and this is why you need to tighten them so much to hammer. What a shortcoming, right?
Anywhere between 70 and 100% of your power goes to your bike through the bottom of your feet. When pedalling at 90 rpm you load and unload the bottom of your feet 5400 times an hour, yet the product video you just clicked on (if now, click on it now, 3rd image) shows just how little support your standard insole is offering your foot.
Your under-foot fit is important - and worthy of an upgrade.
It’s time to wrap your whole foot in an optimal fit, because well-adjusted insoles improve your riding comfort and enjoyment. If you're the type that tweaks shoe tightness during rides, you may notice that you don't need to with insoles because with them, a comfy fit becomes a firm fit. To boot, insoles also aid joint alignment while reducing foot fatigue and eliminating sources of pain and hot spots during longer rides.
Beyond helping you keep up your Watts, our upgrade insoles are amongst the lightest adaptable insole products on the market. Weighing in at 47g in S, 58g in M, and 66g in L (before cutting down the sole to size). So, they do their part in keeping your W:Kg in check, too. For perspective: they weigh in anywhere between 50 and 130g less than most supporting insoles, and are less than a 30g weight penalty over most OEM footbeds. That's well worth the fit benefits.
Alleviate many joint, alignment, and pain issues.
Joint alignment can have a big impact on your cycling performance, comfort, and enjoyment. A well set up insole can likely help those that:
- Have excessive pronation (inward) or supination (outward) tilt of the heel and foot's lower surface during walking (often accompanied by excessive inward or outward callousing)
- Walk splay-footed or pigeon-toed (Check your normal shoe's tread for excessive outer or inner wear).
- Ride with one or both knees sticking outward (valgus) or inward toward the top tube (varus),
- Scuff their cranks at the heel (nobody likes ugly cranks!)
Simple, intuitive setup.
Our Adapt V1 insoles feature an ultralight, adaptable position single-piece carbon arch and metatarsal pad.
Once you've ridden 15-30 hours the soles will mould entirely to your feet.
Do note, pay attention to the instructions when V1 and V2 insoles are addressed separately: the V1 meta pad cannot be moved; only permanently removed.
Note for UK, CH and non-EU European region buyers:
Unfortunately, shipping costs have gone up for greater European regional shipments. We need to charge a 4.99 euro surcharge for getting the goods across the border as shipping to you is now billed at Rest-Of-World rates for us.
UK customers can also purchase at Velotech Services, our UK partner.