No-hassle comfort and arch support.
The Lintaman Align insole offers phenomenal value for money with a genuine carbon fibre spring arch and cushioned footbed with a gentle metatarsal pad. They improve the fit and support of rigid-soled sporting footwear, giving you a better connection with your bike, skis or snowboard.
They help improve the alignment of your hip, leg and foot joints while reducing energy waste by preventing movement of your foot in your shoe. For people who experience foot discomfort when active, the Align insole can help mitigate foot discomfort, cramps, tingling, coldness, numbness and burning sensations. They are particularly helpful for those that suffer from collapsing arches.
The 5 things you need to know. Align insoles:
- Boost your foot comfort at phenomenal value for money. The align's cushioning footbed features an ergonomic carbon fibre arch, giving your shoes a gentle and compliant hold on your foot. The soft metatarsal pads prevent excessive pressure at the metatarsal heads, further boosting comfort.
- Improve your shoe's underfoot fit, reducing fatigue; the Align's carbon arches support your lower body by holding your foot's arch in place, lessening outward bending of the heel and knee. This lessens your ankle and musculature's required effort to balance unstable feet, reducing fatigue.
- Offer an ultralight upgrade for any make or model shoe; at a weight of just 36g for size M
- Improve the connection with your bike, board or skis; Supportive yet supple, Align insoles offer superior underfoot support of your feet, reducing energy-robbing foot movement inside the shoe and giving you a better feel of the terrain.
- May mitigate discomfort, cramps, hotspots, tingling and numbness, cold feet, and reduce bow-legged or knock-knee legs. A more stable and naturally supported foot can enhance your enjoyment and endurance while you're out doing what you love most and mitigate discomfort. If you suspect you have a medical condition, please always consult your physician first.
- Cushioning foam footbed
- Flexible, set-position, carbon fibre arch support
- Soft and unobtrusive set-position metapad*.
* For those that have not ridden with a metatarsal pad before, there can be a period of adaptation before the shoe feels entirely natural. Riders with sensitive feet may feel the protrusion, which they may experience as similar to having a small flat pebble in the shoe. Being conscious of this adaptation period can help to allow for a successful transition to the benefits of a more naturally loaded metatarsal area (the underside of the knuckle of your foot).
Insole-Cycling Shoe Combo deal: You'll receive an automatic 20% discount on Adapt V2 insole upgrades at checkout if you have any of our A-series shoes in the cart (This insole discount won't combine with other discount codes).
Note for UK, CH and non-EU European region buyers:
Unfortunately, shipping costs have gone up for further-flung shipments. Although we charge a small fee, we are still sharing half the cost of shipping to your region by billing you only half the going rate.
UK customers can also purchase at Velotech Services, our UK partner.
That's basically it! Want to know more? Read on...
Why upgrade your insoles?
Out of sight, out of mind. A well-fitting shoe feels great, but a shoes’ closing system only adapts the shape and tightness of your shoe love the top of your feet. That is why your foot can still slide around, and why you need to tighten them so much. This image shows the notable difference in shaping that the Adapt Insole (dark grey) offers over a standard (cream coloured) insole. If you're the type that tweaks shoe tightness during rides or runs, you may notice that you don't need to with Adapt insoles because they make a comfy fit a firm fit, too.
Anywhere between 70 and 100% of your power goes to your bike through the bottom of your feet. When pedalling at 90 rpm you load and unload the soles of your feet 5400 times an hour, yet the product video you just clicked on (the 1st image) shows just how little support your standard insole is offering your foot.
Your under-foot fit is important - and worthy of an upgrade.
It’s time to wrap your whole foot in an optimal fit. Well-adjusted insoles improve your athletic comfort and enjoyment.
Align insoles may also aid joint alignment, stabilize your feet and reduce heel rotation while mitigating fatigue and eliminating sources of pain and hot spots during longer efforts.
Beyond helping you keep up your Watts, our upgrade insoles are among the market's lightest adaptable insole products. Before
trimming for your shoe they weighjust 36g for size M. For perspective: they weigh in anywhere between 60 and 140g less than most supporting insoles, and are less than a 20g weight penalty over most OEM footbeds. That's well worth the fit benefits.
Alleviate many joint, alignment, and pain issues.
Joint alignment can have a big impact on your cycling performance, comfort, and enjoyment. A well set up insole may often help those that:
- Have excessive pronation (inward) or supination (outward) tilt of the heel and foot's lower surface during walking.
- Walk splay-footed or pigeon-toed (Check your street shoe's outer/inner treads for wear).
- Ride with one or both knees sticking outward (valgus) or inward toward the top tube (varus),
- Scuff their cranks at the heel.