Keep things simple:
- If your shoe size fits you well, you simply buy your shoe size in a Lintaman.
- If your shoes are generally too thin, look at the table to make sure you can order one size Lintaman up from your normal size, which will make the shoe width good for you. (we don't need half sizes: you just size up)
- If your shoes are generally too wide, look at the table to make sure you can size down and still be in the length range, to gain a better width fit.
- If your left and right foot are a size mismatch, see if they both fit inside the bounds of one size. Otherwise, select our size mismatch option above.
- If your feet fall outside the bounds of an existing size width/length, look into our factory custom program.
How to proceed:
1) measure your feet.
Are your feet extra wide or extra long? Or do you just want to know for sure which size shoe to buy?
Stand on a sheet of paper with both your heels and the paper against a wall. Mark the length of your feet at your big toe, and the inside to outside face max width of both feet, at their widest point.
Now measure the marks with a ruler and mark down your separate left and right datasets (It is not uncommon to have 4 or 6mm variation from foot to foot - and more variation happens, too).
2) use the table.
Look at the table to see what best suits the width and length of your foot you just measured. There will usually be 3 outcomes:
Note: Solutions B and C may require a lead time of up to 90 days. Due to the breadth of a Lintaman shoe's adjustability, this is a much lower-risk purchasing decision than having classic shoes set up in this manner. All custom pairs and personalized mismatches are assembled to order and are subject to a no returns/refund (barring warranty-related failure) policy.