Everybody benefits from better-fitting insoles.
Everyone's foot is unique. The Adapt V2's adaptable position carbon arch, (re)movable meta pads, and fully moulding footbed give you a customized underfoot shape. This gives a better connection to your bike, ski or snowboard. They mitigate the movement of your foot in your shoe, gently holding your foot in one anchored position, which reduces the need to overtighten shoe dials and stabilizes your joints (hips, ankles and knees). For those who experience foot discomfort when active, a properly set up insole can help mitigate foot discomfort, cramps, tingling, coldness, numbness and burning sensations. We also offer spare arches for sale, should you wish to increase or decrease arch support, or are swapping to shoes with another arch shape in their sole.
|"Lintaman’s [adjustable arch] is made of carbon fiber and provides a remarkable amount of support, even in shoes that otherwise don’t have any built into the plate. Moreover, Lintaman says the foam body will gradually conform to the shape of your foot with no ovens required" - James Huang, Cyclingtips.com
The 5 things you need to know. Adapt V2 Insoles:
- Affordably boost your comfort by upgrading the underfoot fit of any shoe. Adapt Insoles enhance the ergonomics of any make or model shoe at a fraction of the price of full custom insoles. This gives your shoes a gentle yet firm hold on your foot, reducing the need to overtighten dials.
- Mould to your individual foot shape for optimal, ultralight support; using their self-shaping foam footbed, adaptable-position carbon fibre arch and (re)movable metapads. At just 42g - 70g, they weigh half as much as many custom insoles.
- Solidify and stabilize your connection with your bike, board or skis; giving an anchored, comfortable connection and a better reading of the terrain below. This also reduces outward bending of the heel and knee, improving your athletic experience, reducing fatigue and boosting comfort.
- May mitigate discomfort, cramps, hotspots, tingling and numbness, cold feet, and reduce bow-legged or knock-knee legs. This can enhance your enjoyment and endurance while you're out doing what you love most. If you suspect you have a medical condition, please always consult your physician first.
We offer a 30-day money-back program* for buyers who have contacted and worked with our customer service department with fitting issues they have experienced.
See what GCN had to say.
Insole-Cycling Shoe Combo deal: You'll receive an automatic 20% discount on Adapt V2 insole upgrades at checkout if you have any of our A-series shoes in the cart (This insole discount won't combine with other discount codes).
Simple setup thanks to arch tuning table
Once you've ridden 15-30 hours the soles will mould entirely to your feet.
Note for UK, CH and non-EU European region buyers:
Unfortunately, shipping costs have gone up for further-flung shipments. Although we charge a small fee, we are still sharing half the cost of shipping to your region by billing you only half the going rate.
UK customers can also purchase at Velotech Services, our UK partner.
That's basically it! Want to know more? Read on...
Why upgrade your insoles?
Out of sight, out of mind. A well-fitting shoe feels great, but a shoes’ closing system only adapts the shape and tightness of your shoe love the top of your feet. That is why your foot can still slide around, and why you need to tighten them so much. This image shows the notable difference in shaping that the Adapt Insole (dark grey) offers over a standard (cream coloured) insole. If you're the type that tweaks shoe tightness during rides or runs, you may notice that you don't need to with Adapt insoles because they make a comfy fit a firm fit, too.
Anywhere between 70 and 100% of your power goes to your bike through the bottom of your feet. When pedalling at 90 rpm you load and unload the soles of your feet 5400 times an hour, yet the product video you just clicked on (the 1st image) shows just how little support your standard insole is offering your foot.
Your under-foot fit is important - and worthy of an upgrade.
It’s time to wrap your whole foot in an optimal fit. Well-adjusted insoles improve your athletic comfort and enjoyment.
The Adapt insole offers both Active (adaptable position carbon arch and metatarsal pads) and passive (adaptive shaping foam moulds to your foot through use) customization to give you a custom-level footbed fit at a fraction of a classic custom insole's pricetag.
Adapt insoles may also aid joint alignment, stabilize your feet and reduce heel rotation while mitigating fatigue and eliminating sources of pain and hot spots during longer efforts.
Beyond helping you keep up your Watts, our upgrade insoles are among the market's lightest adaptable insole products. Before trimming for your shoe they weigh: S: ~47g. M: ~58g L: ~66g. XL ~70g For perspective: they weigh in anywhere between 50 and 130g less than most supporting insoles, and are less than a 30g weight penalty over most OEM footbeds. That's well worth the fit benefits.
Alleviate many joint, alignment, and pain issues.
Joint alignment can have a big impact on your cycling performance, comfort, and enjoyment. A well set up insole may often help those that:
- Have excessive pronation (inward) or supination (outward) tilt of the heel and foot's lower surface during walking.
- Walk splay-footed or pigeon-toed (Check your street shoe's outer/inner treads for wear).
- Ride with one or both knees sticking outward (valgus) or inward toward the top tube (varus),
- Scuff their cranks at the heel.
*Conditions for the limited 30-day partial refund money-back program:
We take pride in our products, and we believe they will improve your sporting experience so much that we offer a money-back program for buyers we can't quite get our product to work for. We are confident we can get the product set up in collaboration, so if you doubt that the insole is working right for you drop us a line at email@example.com. We'll lead you through the troubleshooting process. If in the end the fit still isn't right, send us the product back and we will reimburse the balance after shipping expense, to you.
Complete 30-day return conditions can be accessed here.